This section contains information on about the treatment of data personal the user, totally or partially, automated or not, performed by application and that may or not be stored. The goal is to provide guidelines to respect the information collected, the reasons of the collection and how the user will be able to update, manage, export or delete this information.
• Rights of the User We are committed to comply with the standards laid out by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in respect to the following principles: • Your personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner. • Your personal data will be collected only for purposes specified and will be limited to the needs of the purpose for the which they are processed (minimisation of data). • Your personal data will be accurate and updated whenever necessary, so that the inaccurate data is erased or rectified when possible (accuracy) • Your personal data will be kept in such a way that allows the identification of the holders’ data only during the period necessary for the purposes for which they are treated (limitation of conservation). • Your personal data will be treated safely, protected from unauthorised or illegal access and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage (integrity and confidentiality).
The user of the website has the following rights, conferred by Federal Law no. 13 709 of 14 August of 2018 (Act Protection Data Personal) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in respect to the following principles: • Right of confirmation and access: the user has the right to ask Vallua in writing to confirm exactly which personal data is held on record. • Right of rectification: the user has the right to insist that Vallua rectify any incorrect data held on record (without unjustified delay). • Right to deletion of data: the user has the right to have their data deleted from the records. • Right to limitation of the treatment of the data: the user has the right to limit the processing of your data personal. • Right of opposition: the user has the right to oppose the treatment of personal data, for the use of market profiling.
The user can exercise their rights by means of written communication with reference to "GDPR" specifying:
• Full name and email address. • CPF or CNPJ (for Brazilian Nationals or Brazilian registered companies) • The right that you wish to exercise • Date of application • Signature of the user • Any document that can demonstrate or justify the exercise of your right.
The request must be sent to the email: email@example.com The user will be informed in the case of rectification or deletion of his data.
• Information • Type of Data Collected
Vallua collects personal data in the course of its business activities, including in connection with some client services. We also collect personal data on certain areas of the site when you register for or apply for jobs, you fill out forms with a name or email address, and/or participate in public user posting areas (such as bulletin boards, discussion forums and surveys). The personal data collected varies and may include information that you provide, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and background information required to apply for a job.
We may also automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our site. The information we automatically collect may include IP address, device identifier, web browser, and browsing information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and other similar technologies (collectively “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies”) on our site. We may also automatically collect information about how you use the site, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the site. The information automatically collected may be associated with a unique identifier as well as with any other personal data you have provided.
Vallua may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as data brokers or aggregators, in the course of its business activities including in connection with some client services. This includes demographic, professional and other information that is publicly available online, including information you choose to make public through social media platforms and other public online forums. We may combine this data with existing information we have about you or use it independently, for the purposes of our benchmarking and data analytics activities (e.g., analysis of recruiting practices across an industry, detecting fraud patterns in connection with financial transactions, foot traffic in retail environments). We will always seek to confirm that the third party has provided transparent information about its use of this data, including its disclosure to third parties like Vallua, in compliance with applicable law.
The personal data collected by the site are only those required to identify the user and service of procedures of security of services, defined in Articles 9 and 10 of the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data GDPR) and Article 11 of the Brazilian Federal Law No. 13,709, of August 14, 2018.
Information that is collected automatically: we may automatically collect information from you and your devices when you use our websites. Such information may include the following:
We may collect information about you from other sources, such as:
• Third Party Sources. e.g., traders, partners, researchers, affiliates (companies linked to Vallua), suppliers of services, and others who are allowed legally to share their information with us.
• Legal foundation for the treatment of personal data
• The user has the right to withdraw the its consent at any time, not compromising the legality of Personal data treated before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent can be made by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • In the case of relatively or absolutely incapacitated users, especially of children under 16 (sixteen) years old, can only be done if properly assisted or represented. • We collect or use information from you or from others only when we have your consent to do so.
• Sharing of Information
• Business Operations. We may share your information during a corporate transaction, such as a merger or sale of our assets, or as part of an audit (due diligence) for such contemplated transactions. If a corporate operation occurs, we will notify you about any changes in control of your information, as well as the options that you may have. • Consent. We may share your information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or if you have given us your consent. For example, with your consent, we may publish testimonials from users who will be able to identify you. • Other clients. When you authorise others to access, use, or edit content, send / receive / accept / reject meeting invitations, we share that content with them.
• Period of Retention of Personal Data
Personal data will be kept for a period not greater than that required to meet the goals for which it is required. In most cases, the personal data will not be kept for more than 5 years.
Personal data may be kept for longer if it is required under the terms of further business arrangements or contractual situation i.e., a licence agreements or other corporate action.
• Processing of Personal Data • How We Protect Your Information
To keep your information safe, we use physical, electronic and administrative tools. We apply these tools based on the sensitivity of the information we collect, store, and use (and the current state of technology). Despite the measures we take in order to prevent unauthorised access to personal information, the Internet and our services not are 100% safe. For this reason, we cannot ensure that the information that we collect or store will be always protected from unauthorised access.
• Responsible Data Controller The responsible data controller for the processing of personal data from this website is contactable by email at email@example.com
• Your Options
This section describes many of the measures that you can take to change or limit the collection or use of your information.
• Privacy of Children
Our website is designed for professional corporate use and no services or products are offered to people under 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from minors and we will exclude information that we become aware of that has been collected from a minor. We ask that you please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that we have information that should be excluded.
• Security in the Treatment of The User's Personal Data
The website is committed to implement adequate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the level of security is appropriate to the risk. The website uses SSL certificates (Secure Socket Layer) which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially and that the transmission of data between the user and the server encrypted. However, Vallua are exempt from liability in the case of a 3rd party attack from hackers.
• Changes to this Policy